Legal expertise that helps

Immigration & Legal Services

Department of Immigration & Legal Services

KCS Immigration & Legal Services Department (“ILS”) provides affordable and friendly legal services to Korean immigrants and the NYC community members.


Its immigration services include:

  • Naturalization (N-400)
  • Replacement of Naturalization or Citizenship Document (N-565)
  • Certificate of Citizenship (N-600)
  • Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions (N-648)
  • Replacement of Permanent Resident Card, so-called “Green Card” (I-90)
  • Petition for Alien Relative (I-130)
  • Travel Document (I-131)
  • Affidavit of Support (I-134)
  • Registration for Permanent Residence or Adjustment of Status (I-485)
  • Asylum (I-589)
  • Removal of Condition on Residence (I-751)
  • Employment Authorization (I-765)
  • Fee Waiver or Reduced Fee (I-912 or I-942)
  • Change of Address for Non-Citizen (AR-11)
  • Freedom of Information Privacy Act Request (G-639)
  • U.S. Passport, Renewal, Replacement (DS-11, DS-82, DS-64)
  • Preparation for Citizenship Interview   
  • Other immigration services upon request

In addition, the Department provides legal services in various areas, such as property, real estate, landlord-tenant relationships, bankruptcy, will, trust, health care proxy, domestic relations, criminal defense, employment, etc.

Service is offered by phone or in person with an appointment.  Please call 718-939-6137 to talk with staff or make an appointment.

Skip to content